+375 212 67-09-69
+375 29 290-02-88
Carbamide-formaldehyde concentrate is used for the production of formaldehyde, melamine-carbamide-formaldehyde resins and for carbamide treatment to resist slumping; it is used in the woodworking and furniture industry for production of plywood, chipboards, etc. The concentrate is also used to treat carbamide granules against paking.
The CFC production method is based on catalytic oxidation of methanol to formaldehyde along with subsequent absorption of formaldehyde with carbamide solution.
|Appearance||Homogeneous viscous liquid|
|Mass share of total formaldehyde, %||58,0 ± 2,0|
|Mass share of carbamide, %||23,0 ± 2,0|
|Mass share of methanol, %, not exceeding||0,3|
|Concentration of hydrogen ions, pH||7,0 – 9,0|
|Buffer capacity, ml, not exceeding||20+|
|Mass share of dry residue during calcinations (ash content), %, not exceeding||0,5|
|Mass share of methylol groups, %, at least||25,0|
|Funnel viscosity at temperature (20±05) °С, by flow meter VZ-246 (nozzle 4 mm), s, not exceeding||80|
|Storage temperature, °С||(+10 +30)|
|Warranty storage period (since the date of fabrication)||6 months|
At low temperatures (down to -40, °С) CFC turns into paste (it gets sluggish). When it is heated in accordance with the requirements of specifications, it returns to the initial state.
It is supplied in rail cars (model 15-1487-01).
- Withdraw the product concentration stage from the technological process and reduce production expenditures;
- Resolve the problem of disposal of formaldehyde containing waste waters, methanol and formaldehyde containing gas discharges;
- Reduce expenditures for transportation by 40%, as CFC will be required by 1.6-2.2 times less than formalin;
- Reduce required carbamide by 25%;
- Provide synthesis of low-toxic highly water-resistant resins with the spatial structure of polymers;
- Ensure high quality of obtained carbamide-formaldehyde resins (with methanol content by 0.2%), fabricate particle boards of E1 emission class;
- Reduce methanol discharges by several times in the process of pressing.